Sponsors will have an unrivalled opportunity to promote themselves in the run up to the Awards and to highlight their involvement on the night. These benefits are spread across PR, online activity, direct marketing and networking, providing a solid platform for account management and new business opportunities. By becoming a sponsor for the Building Awards you will benefit from:
- Building Awards promotional advertising in Building from October 2011 to May 2012 with sponsor logos prominent
- Sponsor branding on the event website
- Your company logo will appear on all e-shots
- Tickets will be branded with your logo
- Use of the Building Awards logo on your own company marketing
At the event
- Guest tables positioned in a prime location in the Great Room
- Your company logo will appear on the screens throughout the evening
- Building will feature extensive coverage of the event and the Awards winners
- Your company name will be featured within the editorial coverage where applicable
- A full-page colour advertisement in the Awards feature section of the magazine
- Your logo on the post event video shown on building.co.uk
This year we will be hosting a shortlist party in the run up to the Building Awards. Here we will announce the shortlist and gather together our sponsors, finalists and other VIPs. This offers you another fantastic opportunity to network with those in your category and others before the main event.
Sponsors will be credited in the press releases sent out to various external publications and newspapers throughout the campaign.
Since the first event in 1993, people attending the Building Awards have raised tens of thousands of pounds for charity. A fun casino takes place after the Awards ceremony with the proceeds donated to charity. The chosen charity is usually close to the hearts of the construction industry.
Annual construction terrace reception
There will again be the opportunity for two representatives of your company to attend the prestigious annual construction terrace reception at the House of Commons. This is attended by more than 200 senior, ceo and partner level individuals from across the construction industry – a must attend event and a fantastic chance to network at a high level.
Building Awards 2012 sponsorship valuation
In 2012 we commissioned an independent piece of research with Generate to measure exactly our sponsorship value proposition. This document includes tangible and intangible benefits of sponsoring a Building Award as well as a calculated return on investment figure. If you would like a better understanding of how sponsoring our awards can deliver ROI, please click here.
Alternatively please contact
T: +44 (0)20 7560 4244